Wood Appliance Installations
A wood appliance burns hard or soft wood which is usually split for easier lighting, more efficient burning, and ease of use.
There are a lot of different wood stoves, fireplaces, and inserts out there. Fired Up can offer you the right wood burning product for whatever your goals are. And let's face it, you can't beat the smell of a wood burning product! But don't worry, we don't forget about the appliances we install once we put them in. We also offer full service on everything we sell.
Our Custom Installation Service
- Wood Stove Installation
- Wood stoves can be installed in your basement, your living room, game room, existing fireplace or almost any where else you want. Fired up can even drill through poured concrete to put your wood stove where you want it. Get Fired Up to help you save money by heating your home with a renewable resource.
- Wood Insert Installation
- A wood insert can be the perfect solution for your drafty fireplace. By putting a wood insert in your fireplace, you help eliminate loss of heat in the winter, and loss of cooling in the summer. Make your drafty inefficient fireplace help you start saving money.
- Wood Fireplace Installation
- Wood fireplaces are a great addition to any room. Some people just can not live without the crackle of a real wood fire. Get Fired Up to help you create the fireplace you always dreamed about.
Check out our wood appliance manufacturers!
- Flame Stoves by SBI (Flame-Intl.com)
- Napoleon Fireplaces (NapoleonFireplaces.com)
- Regency Fireplaces (Regency-Fire.com)
Know what you need? Have Questions? Suggestions? Get Fired Up to let us know how we can help.